Denon DRA-800H 2ch Hi-Fi Network Receiver
Enjoy Denon DRA-800H two-channel Hi-Fi network receivers high quality audio performance listening to analogue and digital sources. With FM/DAB+ radio, a wide array of connectivity including Phono input, network integration and HDMI you will upgrade your listening and home theatre experience.
Featuring advanced custom amplifier design and a strong power supply, the DRA-800H ensures your loudspeakers drive detailed, precise imaging and impactful sound.
With 4K Ultra HD HDMI and the latest wireless music streaming technologies (Wi-Fi, AirPlay 2, Bluetooth and HEOS Built-in), the DRA-800H integrates seamlessly with your TV, music services and Hi-Fi system. Enjoy network streaming and USB front-panel audio playback of MP3, WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD (2.8/5.6MHz) files.
Equipped with A/B speaker terminals, dual subwoofer pre-outs, three digital and two analog inputs, one phono (MM) input and ARC for TV audio, the DRA-800H delivers a premium stereo listening experience for your music collection and home theatre viewing.
- Two-channel Hi-Fi network receiver with 100W per channel: Enjoy Denon Hi-Fi sound seamlessly integrated with the latest receiver technology
- Expert sound engineering: Carefully selected Hi-Fi parts, dedicated circuitry with short, straight paths between power supply, signal and amplification to deliver a premium audio experience
- Denon Hi-Fi amplifier: Discrete amplification for left and right channels — feel the power and hear every detail as the artist intended with 100W power per channel (8 ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, THD: 0,07%, 2ch driven)
- Integrated phono input and MM equalizer: Directly connect your turntable and enjoy the world of vinyl
- Hi-Res audio certified: Network and front panel USB allows for gapless playback of high-resolution audio including 192kHz/24bit FLAC, WAV, ALAC and DSD 2.8/5.6MHz
- Supports Spotify, Amazon Music, TuneIn, Deezer and more: Wirelessly stream and enjoy the most popular music services
- HEOS Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology: Listen from any room for a connected, whole-home audio experience
- Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice control: Use your voice to control the DRA-800H and wireless music services hands-free
- Direct access tone control and direct mode: Fine-tune your treble, bass and balance audio settings for pristine listening
- Premium DAC: Hear the fine details of your music with the 32-bit 8ch AKM DAC — operates in double differential mode to deliver high-resolution audio decoding with multiple lossless files
- 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, HLG, 4:4:4 colour resolution and BT.2020: Provides the greatest video quality with exceptional brightness, contrast and colour
- Award-winning Denon Setup Assistant and graphical user interface: Easy and intuitive out-of-box setup experience
- Smart TV compatibility: Easily control the DRA-800H with most TV remotes via HDMI-CEC
- Analog and digital audio inputs: No limitations connecting all your sources
- Speaker A/B and Zone 2 pre-out: Connect two pairs of speakers for easy A/B switching, or extend your system to a second room and listen to a different source in Zone 2 via pre-outs
- Four Quick Select Buttons: Featured on the front panel — store your preferred audio settings for each source
FM analogue radio and digital DAB+: Listen to the full bandwidth of local radio stations without the need of network connection
HIGH-PERFORMANCE DISCRETE 2-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER
The DRA-800H Hi-Fi network receiver amplifier is specifically designed to meet the needs of your two-channel system. Featuring a custom discrete high-current power amplifier, symmetrical design and an OFC (oxygen-free copper) winding power transformer, the DRA-800H delivers maximum performance and 100W of power per channel (8 ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, THD: 0,08%, 2ch Driven). With low impedance drive capability, it offers greater stability with a wide range of floor-standing and bookshelf loudspeakers for balanced, quality sound, every time. Auto ECO mode helps reduce power consumption, without sacrificing audio quality.
EXPERT SOUND ENGINEERING
Denon sound engineers use carefully selected Hi-Fi parts, including custom resistors and audio grade capacitors, to tune the stereo receiver. Using the design principles found in Denon award-winning amplifiers, the DRA-800H features a symmetrical layout, double differential DAC circuit and analog preamp circuits that don’t interfere with the power supply. The dedicated circuitry with its short, straight paths between the power supply, signal and amplification ensure your loudspeakers drive detailed and precise imaging.